December 11, 2023The Food Group sells high quality, low-cost groceries in urban neighborhoods and rural communities. All sales are open to anyone who wants convenient access to healthy food at reasonable prices:
- Fare For All is a traveling grocery store that stops monthly at almost 40 distribution sites across the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota. Families can stretch their food dollar by buying quality produce and meats at up to 40 percent off retail prices.
Visit the page and search for your area for upcoming dates.
Feeding Area Children Together: FACT
FACT, a nonprofit founded by parents from the St. Cloud School District, provides meals free of charge to K-8 students who are in need of food on weekends and over school breaks. Signing up means your child will receive a FACT Pack (one-gallon zipper bag) that contains child-friendly, non-perishable breakfast, lunch and snack each day school is not in session during the 2023-2024 school year.
- FACT Packs are delivered to students at school
- No income requirements to enroll
- Serving students in grades PK-8
- Peanut-free and contain no pork products
- Child-friendly and easy to prepare meals
- Locally funded, locally run 501(c)3 non-profit
Bags are packed by volunteers and delivered to schools. This is NOT a government program; all food and supplies are paid for by donations from individuals, foundations, and businesses. All information is confidential. All bags are placed DISCREETLY into your child’s backpack on Fridays or the day prior to school break.
Questions? Please contact your building's Student Support Services team or visit https://stcloudfact.org/.
Food Shelves Resource List
ABOUT STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Students and families can find age-appropriate support and resources for family changes, chemical dependency, eating disorders, mental health, and social/emotional concerns, along with college and career readiness.
Our District employs counselors, social workers, and other professionals to provide appropriate services to meet the needs of individual students and families.
We invite you to contact our Student Support Services staff using our Staff Directory.
District counselors have compiled a variety of student support resources for use at home. Please visit our Virtual Resources page to explore topics that provide mental health support, calming strategies, and resources for play.
To get to know our staff and the services the District provides, please view this presentation from the December 14, 2020 meeting of the Sartell-St. Stephen Substance-Free Coalition.
General timeline of the video:
- 0-4:35 - Overview: District staff, configuations, and details
- 4:53 - Oak Ridge Early Learning Center
- 8:50 - Pine Meadow Primary School
- 12:35 - Riverview Intermediate School
- 16:05 - Sartell Middle School
- 20:45 Sartell High School Overview
- 30:00 In-School Therapist through CentraCare and Mental Health Therapist through Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
- 33:10 - Other supports (food, clothing, mentorship, etc.)
- 35:20 - Student Resource Officers
- 39:30 - Questions & Answers
Mental Health Support
If your child is in need of mental health support, please contact: