Athletes who earn the distinction of Central Lakes Conference Performer of the Week are nominated by their coach and selected by the Executive Secretary of the Central Lakes Conference for having exhibited exceptional skill and leadership ability in their respective sports. Congratulations!!
Week of October 24, 2022:
- Football - Kelchi Nwachukwu, for having 3 solo tackles, 7 assists, 1 interception, and 1 kickoff return for a touchdown in the section quarter-final game vs Bemidji.
Week of October 17, 2022:
- Cross Country - Eli Hanson, for running 17:44 for 16th place at the CLC Championship meet.
- Cross Country - Allison Preiss, for running 25:35 (personal record) at the CLC Championship meet.
- Cross Country - Elise Hofer, for running 19:10 (a new school record) at the CLC Championship meet.
- Football - Cole Hentges, for complete 14/18 passes for 402 yards (new school record), having 5 TD passes, and 46 rushing yards in one game.
- Football - Kade Lewis, for having 9 tackles (4 solo tackles), 1 sack, and 2 tackles for loss in one game.
Week of October 3, 2022:
- Girls Soccer - Anna Lundeen, for having 2 shutouts last week with 10 saves, and for not giving up a single goal in the CLC this year.
- Cross Country - Stella Holstrom, for completing her 1st race at the Alexandria meet with a time of 23:11.
- Volleyball - Abby Haus, for having 56 kills last week during 2 regular season games and one tournament.
Week of September 26, 2022:
- Cross Country - Madalyn Fimrite, for placing 4th at the Willmar meet with a time of 23:28.
Week of September 19, 2022:
- Tennis Doubles - Tia Leen & Emily Crandall, for having a great #2 doubles come from behind win vs ROCORI.
- Cross Country - Mady Dockendorf, for placing 17th at Buffalo with a time of 20:34.
Week of September 12, 2022:
- Football - Dylan Simones, for having 3 catches for 78 yards and 1 touchdown, plus 1 rush for 2 yards for a touchdown.
- Cross Country - Ashley Nelson, for running a season best at the section preview in Bemidji taking 18th place.
Week of September 5, 2022:
- Boys Soccer - Caden Ostman, for scoring 2 goals in one game.
- Girls Soccer - Jenna Jansky, as a defender for giving up 1 goal and 8 shots in 3 games.
- Cross Country - Seth Westrup, for winning the Apollo invite, and placing 5th at the Monticello meet.
- Volleyball - Abby Haus, for having 11 total blocks (in 2 matches and a tournament).
Week of August 31, 2022:
- Girls Soccer - Chloe Turner, for scoring 4 goals and having 3 assists in two matches.
Week of May 30, 2022:
- Baseball - Wesley Johnson, for pitching 7 innings with 5 hits, 3 runs, 3 ER's, 4 BB and 4 Strike Outs versus Elk River.
- Track & Field - Hailey Westrup, for placing 3rd in Pole Vault (10'1") at the Section meet.
- Golf - Carson Andel, for shooting 78 and 75 at the Section meet for a 2nd place finish and qualifying for State.
Week of May 23, 2022:
- Baseball - Kade Lewis, for batting 7/12 with 2 doubles, 2 home runs, and for scoring 5 runs with 6 RBI's.
- Track & Field - Anthony Mahowald, for placing in the long and triple jumps at the CLC meet.
Week of May 16, 2022:
- Baseball - Blake Haus, for batting 4/7 with one double, one home run, and 2 RBI's.
- Track & Field - Ethan McClellan, for placing in the top 4 in the 100, 4x100 relay, and the 200.
Week of May 9, 2022:
- Baseball - Steven Brinkerhoff, for batting 6/10 with two doubles, two home runs, and 9 RBI's.
Week of May 2, 2022:
- Golf - Lance Hamak, for shooting a 78 at the CLC meet and tying for first place.
- Softball - Megan Driste, for batting 6/7 with a double and 5 RBI's in two games.
- Track & Field - Ethan McClellan, for placing 1st in the 100 yard dash, and anchoring the 1st place 4x100, and 4x200 teams.
- Track & Field - Hailey Westrup, for placing 1st at the Sartell Triangular meet with a vault of 9'9".
Week of April 25, 2022:
- Track & Field - Logan Clark, for taking 1st place in both hurdle events and qualifying for the Hamlin Elite meet.
- Track & Field - Hannah Spoden, for placing 1st in the 800 at the Cambridge Invitational.
- Golf - Jack Schmitz, for shooting 78 at the CLC meet.
- Tennis - Jack Michaud, for winning his 2nd and 3rd set to win the overall meet 4-3.
Week of February 21, 2022:
- Girls Basketball - Chloe Turner, for scoring 30 points in two games.
- Swimming & Diving - George Larson, for finishing 1st in the 50 free and the 400 free relay, and 2nd in the 100 free at the Section meet.
Week of February 7, 2022:
- Girls Hockey - Brayley VanDenBerg, for scoring 5 goals, and having 2 assists in three games.
- Gymnastics - Anna Haehn, for earning a lifetime best score in the All Around at the Section meet.
January 24, 2022:
- Girls Basketball - Megan Driste, for having 29 points including 7 threes in the win vs ROCORI.
- Swimming & Diving - David Binsfeld, for his diving first place finish vs Fergus Falls.
Week of January 17, 2022:
- Boys Basketball - Logan Clark, for scoring 39 points in two games.
- Girls Basketball - Avery Templin, for scoring 28 points, shooting 42% from the field and 90% from the free throw line, in two games.
- Swimming & Diving - Lance Anderson, for taking 1st place in the 100 breaststroke at the Apollo meet.
- Gymnastics - Ella Simmons, for being the top scoring All-Around athlete in the last 3 meets.
- Wrestling - Dylan Enriquez, for recording his 100th win and going 5-0 in the last meet.
Week of January 10, 2022:
- Boys Hockey - Parker Comstock, for having 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 games.
Week of January 3, 2022:
- Boys Basketball - Mason Lund, for breaking the school record (by 10 points) scoring 51 points in a single game.
- Girls Hockey - Morgan Dorn, for having a 39 save shutout over the St Cloud Crush.
Week of December 20, 2021:
- Wrestling - Spencer Johnson, for winning the 35 team Redwood River Tournament at 126# weight class.
Week of December 6, 2021:
- Boys Hockey - Tory Lund, for having 3 goals and 5 assists, in 3 games.
Week of November 29, 2021:
- Boys Basketball - Mason Lund, for having 34 points shooting 12 for 20, in one game.
Week of October 18, 2021:
- Football - Austin Henrichs, for having six receptions for 127 total yards, and one touchdown.
- Boys Cross Country - Seth Westrup, for placing 7th at the CLC meet with a personal best of 17:15.
- Volleyball - Ellie Rengel, for having 10 kills and 9 serve receives in one match.
Week of October 11, 2021:
- Girls Cross Country - ASHLEY NELSON, for being a very consistent runner and placing 14th at the Tech meet.
- Volleyball - AVERY TEMPLIN, for 61 digs and 5 blocks this week.
Week of October 4, 2021:
- Girls Soccer - JENNA JANSKY, for leading the defense in 2 shutouts and playing both ways each game, all season.
- Boys Cross Country - CAMERON HUSE, for tying his personal best time at the Alexandria meet.
- Girls Cross Country - MEGAN DRISTE, for coming back from an injury and running her 1st race this season at Alexandria.
- Volleyball - COURTNEY STUTSMAN, for having 6 blocks and 31 digs, in two wins.
Week of September 27, 2021:
- Girls Soccer - MADDEN QUINN in 3 separate games for starting the attack and generating goal scoring opportunities.
- Gris Cross Country - MADY DOCKENDORF, for finishing 10th overall at the tough Willmar course.
Week of September 13, 2021:
- Boys Soccer - ETHAN MCCLELLAN, for scoring 3 goals and having 1 assist in one game.
- Boys Cross Country - ELI HANSON, for placing 6th overall at the Section 8AAA preview race.
Week of September 6, 2021:
- Swimming & Diving - EMMA YAO, for breaking her own 100 breaststroke pool record this year for the 2nd time.
- Girls Tennis Doubles - VIOLET STEIL & ADDISON BURNS, for beating their St Cloud opponents in 3 sets at #1 Doubles.
Week of August 30 2021:
- Girls Soccer - CHLOE TURNER, for scoring 4 goals in two games.
- Girls Cross Country - ABBY WILLIAMSON, for having back to back career best races.
- Volleyball - AUBREY FLYNN, for having 49 digs