CALLING ALL OFFICIALS!!!
The Activities Department is looking for individuals to officiate at the non-certified level (grades 9-10) for the 2021-2022 baseball & softball seasons. Please contact the SHS Activities Office if interested.
SPRING SIGNING DAY AT SHS
The Activities Office will be holding a Spring Signing Day for all SHS athletes who have committed to playing a collegiate sport on Wednesday, May 11 at 8:00am. To register for signing day please complete this google form.
SPRING STRENGTH TRAINING
Registration must be completed through Skyward Family Access in advance of the first day of practice.
• Sessions M/W/F at 7:15am, March 21 - June 3
• Park in the northeast lot, enter through door 28
• Athletes signed up for spring sports do not need to register
SUMMER STRENGTH TRAINING SCHEDULE
Registration for the summer session of Strength Training is now open. Use the same process to register as listed above for the spring session. The first day will be June 8, running Monday through Thursday. Athletes will enter the building through door #28. Please contact Coach Sailor with questions.
• Group 1 - 7-8:20am, 10-12 boys football
• Group 2 - 8-9:10am, 9 boys & 10-12 boys (BB/WR/LAX/SWD)
• Group 3 - 9:10-10am, hockey (coed - all grades)
• Group 4 - 9:40-11am, 9-12 girls (GBB/TN/VB/SWD/TF/SB/SC)
• Group 5 - 10:40-12pm, coed (all grades) 11-12:00pm, boys BB 10-12
SPRING ACTIVITY LETTER TO FAMILIES
The attached Spring Activity Letter was emailed to all families on 2/9/22.
ACTIVITY START DATES
Start dates for all activities can be found on the attached document.
HALL OF FAME NOMINATION
Sartell High School will be nominating new members into the Sartell Athletic Hall of Fame in the fall of 2022. Please use this google form to submit your nominations.
SCOREVISION FAN APP
The Scorevision Fan App provides real-time scoring for Sabre events. Within the app you can choose Sartell High School and any games scheduled in our gym. You'll get score updates and live stat updates as well as the ability to stream games, all in one place!
OUTDOOR FIELD MAP
To confirm a game location please consult this numbered field map.