School Age Childcare
The Boys and Girls Club of Central Minnesota offers childcare for wraparound or extended hours on school and some non-school days.
Preschool (4 year olds): KIDSTART
The Boys & Girls Club of Central Minnesota offers extended day services through KIDSTART, preschool wraparound childcare.
Kindergarten-Grade 5: KIDSTOP
The Boys & Girls Club of Central Minnesota offers extended day services through KIDSTOP.
Before-school KIDSTOP is open from 6:30 a.m. until school starts, and after-school KIDSTOP is open from school dismissal until 6 p.m.
Parents can expect the following great programming as part of KIDSTOP:
- Full-time KIDSTOP leadership
- A 1 to 15 ratio of youth development staff to kids
- Daily snacks before and after school
- 45-minute rotations with age-appropriate, high-interest activities for young people, with daily opportunities in sports, arts, academics, games and social recreation
- Power Hour, an evidence-based homework help program designed by Boys & Girls Clubs of America, will be offered daily
- Staff will work closely with teachers as requested to ensure healthy homework completion habits are developed
- Daily outside play and snack time after school
- Open on most non-school days and in the summer
For more information about KIDSTOP, for updates, or to register for KIDSTOP on non-school days, please click here: https://www.bgcmn.org/kidstop/sartell-programs/.
Contact KIDSTART/KIDSTART Staff
KIDSTART at Oak Ridge: 320-257-5424
KIDSTOP at Oak Ridge: 320-257-5439
Email KIDSTOP at ORELC
KIDSTOP at Pine Meadow: 320-257-5440
Email KIDSTOP at PMPS
KIDSTOP at Riverview: 320-257-5444
Email KIDSTOP at RIS