September 6, 2023
ISD 748 Families and Staff:
Welcome students, staff and families to the 2023-24 school year! Every year at this time, I enjoy the momentum building as our high school teams begin in mid-August, our staff return in late August and students return after Labor Day.
As I write this, the elementary buildings are finishing Sabre Launch and both the middle school and the high school have their entire student body back. Tomorrow all of our elementary students will be in their classrooms and we are “off to the races”!
Personally, I am super excited about being a part of this dynamic district and excited to see the great things happening for students. There are always challenges, but collaboratively, we will find our way to solutions. You have our commitment that we will continue to look at our challenges through the lens of what we believe is best for our students.
A project I’m excited about is a new podcast (audio conversations) that will be posted to our website and social media a few times per month. The purpose of the podcast is to inform the community about the great things happening in our schools and, at times, perhaps our struggles and needs as a school community. Please tune in when you can. Watch your inboxes for details.
I have enjoyed meeting so many members of the Sartell-St. Stephen community and look forward to meeting many more. Together we can make this a great school year for all the students.
Families: Please visit isd748.org/BackToSchool for updates for our 2023-2024 school year. Please note, on:
- August 11 - Each principal emailed their building's families
- August 17 - the District emailed all ISD 748 families
If you did not receive the emails, please:
- Confirm your notification preferences by logging into Skyward Family Access and selecting "Skylert" on the left menu
- Skyward - each webpage has an icon at the bottom or middle of the page with a link to Skyward. You can also bookmark this link.
- Check your spam/junk folder...and then check again.
- Search for your email address provider and "safe senders" to make sure our emails are allowed
- For example: "gmail safe senders" or "yahoo safe senders"
Questions about your Skyward Family Access account? Please email Sue Fibranz.
on 9/14/2023 Length: 20:23
Interim Superintendent Thomas R. Lee is debuting a new podcast for Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748!
His first conversation is with Dr. Megan Rogholt, director of learning and teaching for the District.