About Early Childhood Screening
The final week to schedule an Early Childhood Screening appointment during the 2022/23 school year is the week of April 24, 2023.
Early Childhood Screening is a simple check of your child's development in:
- cognition skills
- height, weight, vision, and hearing
Screening appointments take about 1 hour to complete and use the DIAL4 Developmental Screener and the ASQ: Ages and Stages Social/Emotional Questionnaire.
Early Childhood Screening is:
- Completed one time, prior to Kindergarten entrance
- Recommended that children are screened at age 3.5 years-4yrs of age
- Required prior to public kindergarten entrance
- Screening is free of charge!
Watch this 5-minute video: What is Early Childhood Screening?
March 2023 Appointments
April 2023 Appointments
Last Modified on February 28, 2023