Full- and Part-time Employment
Interested in joining us? View our vacancies
Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals
ISD 748 partners with Teachers On Call, an educational staffing company, for our substitute teacher and paraprofessional needs. Substitute Rates:
- SPED Para - $16.00/hr
- Teacher - $150/day or $75/half day (under 4 hours)
- ISD 748 Retired Teacher - $200/day or $100/half day (under 4 hours)
To apply, please visit www.teachersoncall.com and complete the online application process. If you have questions, please contact Teachers On Call at 1-800-713-4439
The District has five bargaining groups that represent the employee population. Please click here to view contracts for each bargaining unit.
- Food Service: $15.00 per hour
- Cleaner: $15.00 per hour
- Bus Monitor: $15.00 per hour
- Clerical: $15.00 per hour
- Health Assistant: $17.50 per hour
- Student Supervisor: $13.00 per hour
- Crossing Guard: $10.00 stipend per shift
- Grounds - Winter CDL, Class B: $18.00 per hour
- Grounds - Winter, non-CDL: $14.00 per hour
- Grounds - Summer: $15.00 per hour
If you need special assistance with any portion of the recruitment process due to a disability or language difficulty, please contact Human Resources at (320) 656-3701 or email questions and concerns to Krista Durrwachter.
Please note: We do not accept paper applications/resumes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We employ over 450 qualified and dedicated full- and part-time employees to work with our 4,100 students (preschool-12th grade) and their families.
We hire in the following skill groups:
- Administration/support staff - superintendent, principals, directors, IT, etc.
- Certified staff – teachers, social workers, speech pathologists, etc.
- Non-certified staff - paraprofessionals, food service, clerical, student supervisors, child care attendants, grounds, bus drivers, custodial, etc.
- Extracurricular/coaches – head coaches, assistants, etc.