Congratulations, Dr. Rogholt!
Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748’s Dr. Megan Rogholt named Top 10 Emerging Leader
Sartell-St. Stephen Curriculum Coordinator Dr. Megan Rogholt has been named one of 10 Emerging Leaders from the Minnesota Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD). The mission of Minnesota ASCD is to empower educators to achieve excellence in learning, teaching, and leading so that every child is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. The Emerging Leaders program is designed to promote collaborative learning and sharing, create opportunities for leadership, and build a connection to national ASCD authors.
This group of powerful educators is expected to support and promote the mission of Minnesota ASCD, participate in and contribute to regular cohort meetings, plan and deliver professional development to educators statewide, and mentor the next group of Emerging Leaders. This is the inaugural year for this program, and Minnesota ASCD is thrilled to attract such a qualified group.
Rogholt joined Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748 in the summer of 2021. She has 21 years in education serving in the roles of classroom teacher, instructional coach, Director of Early Childhood, and professor in higher education. Rogholt has her bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, a master’s degree in K-12 Education with a focus on Literacy, and a doctoral degree in Educational Leadership and Administration.
Superintendent Jeff Ridlehoover shared, “Dr. Rogholt is an extremely talented educator, collaborator, and leader. The entire Sartell-St. Stephen community is proud of her achievement.”
The list of 2022 Emerging Leaders (alphabetized by first name):
- Amanda Ogdahl - Mental Health Services Coordinator-General Education K-12 at Minnewaska Area School District
- Chong Xiong - Social Studies Specialist at Saint Paul Public Schools
- Elizabeth Young - Assistant Principal at Pine City Public Schools
- Leila Hassan - Academic Dean at SciTech Academy
- Matthew Nupen - Director of eLearning Services at STEM Fuse and has a business called Cultivate.
- Megan Rogholt - Curriculum Coordinator at Sartell-St. Stephen Schools
- Rebecca Bullen - Assistant Principal and Studio Arts Department Chair at Perpich Center for Arts Education
- Sarah Suchy - Middle School Principal at Minnewaska Area Schools
- Sean Beaverson - Personalized and Digital Learning Specialist/ Assistant Principal for Edina Virtual Pathway at Edina Public Schools
- Stephen Ondrus - Academy Director at Duluth Edison Charter Schools