Special Dietary Needs
We work with families to make sure every child receives a delicious meal. Students with a special dietary need must complete a Special Diet Statement and have appropriate medical documentation (ex: EpiPens) on file to receive school meals.
Please complete the following steps:
- Special Diet Statement Form - must be completed by a medical professional (medical doctor, physician assistant OR nurse practitioner) and only be completed once (unless a change in diet occurs)
- Contact Allison Eikmeier (contact information below) to set up an appointment to meet.
- A wallet-size photo is required only from incoming Kindergartners and new District students
- Monthly special diet menus are:
- Mailed home monthly
- To be returned to the school nurse at elementary schools or head cook at secondary schools
- Required before the beginning of the month in order to receive lunch selection
- If no menu is received and a student wants hot lunch, a healthy chef salad free of the student’s allergen(s) will be served
- Lactose-Reduced milk is available for students upon request without a physician’s note.